Sunday, September 27, 2015







Here is my full font. I would describe it as bubbly because the letters look round and full almost if someone blew them up like a balloon. I would also use futuristic to describe them because they are not very modern or classic. I also think they are also playful because I could not see them being used for something serious. My inspiration was to do something thicker than usual fonts because I think I could be more playful. Like children's building blocks.
Ex:

Here are image examples of those words:

Bubbly

Futuristic

Playful

FUTURA

I chose Futura because it is one of my favorite fonts to use, yet I really don’t know much about it. It is considered a geometric sans-serfic typeface. It was designed in 1927 by a man named Paul Renner. The design was based on geometric shapes. It is considered to be a Bauhaus styled design. The strokes are made up of near ever weight and low contrast. Different versions of this were released in 1930. The success of this font allowed new geometric sans-serif typefaces to take over. It has been used in many logos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment